Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Medieval bell anklet



After loosing my first medieval bell anklet years ago, I have been looking for a new one that I liked, but never found one.

So after visiting The Medieval Week in Visby, Gotland, I decided to make my own. Because even with all those many sellers from around the world, I did not find one that I really liked.

So at the market I bought a good handful of ornamental brass bells and some round brown leather cord.
When I got home I went on a hunt for a brown thick leather belt in the local thriftstores and found one that I really liked :)

And today I put the items together and got a nice raw bell anklet, that I really love and cant wait to use!

So next medieval concert, market, party or what ever, I will be making alot of noise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment